Monday 25 November 2013

I fell in love with vespa

At first I did not even think to Vespa liked, but in the end all that changed after I know my husband. My husband is the first older boys on campus, he attacked the man with a low profile appearance that is. Each went to college she always uses her favorite navy blue Vespa. In the end we were dating, and from then on I started to like the Vespa.

90cc Vespa is one of my favorites. with orange color and full of accessories makes me proud to drive it. I use it almost every day to go to work. there is something different when using a Vespa than using other types of motors, I felt everyone staring in awe at me, it makes me proud and feel privileged.

thanks to my husband who had been introduced to the Vespa. I like Vespa nDo our lives that will always be timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment