Saturday 30 November 2013

Many lessons I can from Vespa

 

The topic of an antique that has an odd shape and funny , an antique that always makes me happy and laugh when talking about it any more riding on it , it is about a vespa ..
guaranteed if already at the top of this miraculous stuff can be the center of attention , ranging from appearances vespa who already like junk , loud voice and with a bit of smoke coming out of manufler ( Feedback old motor ) .
This is just a little story between me and my old vespa
do you ever feel the comfort of riding a vespa definitely going to be hooked ! ! GUARANTEED ! ! substantially better ride Vespa . as the slogan that we often hear .
slightly remember the past , I'm interested in the beginning I ma antiques this one since I was a high school in the city of Semarang . parents beginning ga agree I have a Vespa , say the motor is old, dirty , ... etc . until finally I could buy a Vespa with saving money and little mercy from my parents .
Some say the Vespa motor that hard , sometimes difficult to turn , ngerepotin , cause air pollution on the street , but that does not dampen my love ma whose name VESPA .of VESPA I learned a lot about life ... Vespa that make my life changed . So love me with a vespa , hurt when there is mocking ugliness org Vespa me , but how else would say weve reality as it existedof VESPA I learned to be patient (knowingly take VESPA could not speeding , such motorcycles today ) , from VESPA I learned what it is to always look down I'll remember if we came from the bottom, from the VESPA I learned the meaning of friendship and togetherness , of VESPA I learned to help each other , of VESPA I learned to GRATITUDE . of VESPA I learned to SELF , of VESPA I learned SAVE ( saving for gasoline , it passable VESPA wasteful ) , of VESPA I learned to DARE . VESPA I learned of confidence. VESPA certainly has taught me many things in life .
VESPA because that is not just for my body , but also as the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE AS WELL AS YOU ....... I ...Piagio thank you because you made ​​VESPA ....and thanks to YOU for accepting me as a BROTHER ! !
As with life , there are ups and downs as well with Vespa .

No comments:

Post a Comment